With the NAVconnect interface it is possible to connect an aftermarket video sources to the original Uconnect system from: Jeep, Dodge, Maserati & Fiat.
- Rear camera input
- Front camera input (with auto switch OFF)
- Side view camera input (left/right)
- Side view cameras responding on the left/right indicator
- LVDS input (to connect APPplay & NAVplay)
- HDMI input
- Adjustable parking lines via OSD menu
- iPAS lines (moveable gridlines)
- Steering wheel button support
- Support CVBS
- 3 Year warranty & Support
Rear camera input with Parking guidelines
Rear camera input with parking guidleines option.
The guidelines makes it much easier to determine the distance to the object you are driving towards.
The guidelines are adjustable horizontal as well as vertical so the lines can be adjusted to the car.
Front camera input
Front camera input which will be selected after leaving the reverse gear.
Via the OSD menu you can select show time:
- We recommend that the installation will be performed by a qualified specialist
- Check the other tabs for "Compatibility" - "Package contents" - "Product specifications"
The driver ofthe vehicle should not be inferred from the motion images. In many countries, watching movies while driving is prohibited. Therefore we accept no responsibility for material or personal injuries, directly or indirectly, due to installation of the interface modules.
Interface and Software basic information:
The NavInc interfaces are no navigation systems or screens to replace the navigation system. The NavInc interfaces enable the possibilities to connect different Audio/Video sources to the navigation system.
Manufacturers create adjusted software and hardware versions, options and enhancements which ensures that the compatibility of the products cannot be guaranteed 100%. Compatibility lists are based on customer feedback and experiences and will constantly be updated for optimal customer support.