Upgrade your Opel Mokka E with APPplay smartphone interface. APPplay support multimedia via USB, CARPLAY, ANDROID Auto & camera to your existing system.
You can run apps from your Phone via CarPlay & Android Auto without touching your Phone. You can control APPplay via the original touchscreen and via voice control.
- Original Touch screen support
- Original microphone support (oem bt carit function)
- Voice control support (Siri & Google Assistant)
- Run navigation apps like; Google maps, TomTom & Waze
- Play music apps like; Spotify, Podcast, Music
- Making phone calls and listening to your messengers
- Rear camera input
- Front camera input
- AV input
- HDMI input
- MirrorLink support
- USB media support (MP3/MP4)
- Picture while driving
- Integrated DPS audio equalizer
- OSD menu to adjust picture and audio settings
- 3 Years warranty
EXCLUSIVE APPplay FEATURES
- Run apps like; Spotify / Flitzmeister / Apple Maps / Waze / Google maps
- Hands-free phone and messaging
- Siri Voice Control
- Music & video playback via USB
- Bluetooth pairing option available
- Wireless CARplay function via Wifi
- Integrated Audio control with equalizer
- Analog audio output (via RCA or 3.5mm jack)
- Support left & right hand drive cars
- Software updates via USB
Why choose APPplay?
Compare to our competitors, our APPplay kit exist of two modules; 1* NAVconnect car specific interface and 1* APPplay interface. In this way we have the most stable Carplay & Android auto integration kit in the market and with 3 years warranty.
EXCLUSIVE NAVconnect INTERFACE FEATURES
- OEM button support
- Rear camera input (CVBS - NTSC)
- iPAS lines (moveable grid lines)
- Front camera input (CVBS - NTSC)
- Time delay setting front camera input (3-15sec)
- A/V input (to connect DVB-T tuner)
- HDMI input (to connect Apple TV or Chromecast)
- A/V output (to connect head-rest screens)
- OSD menu (to adjust interface settings)
- It is essential to have an Aux-in, Bluetooth streaming option or USB input in the car.
- We recommend that the installation will be performed by a qualified specialist
- Check the other tabs for "Compatibility" - "Package contents" - "Product specifications"
Apple, iPod, iPhone, iTunes, CarPlay and the CarPlay logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Android Auto, Google Maps, Waze
and Talk to Google are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Warranty notice: the NAVconnect box has a warranty period of 3 years and the APPplay box 2 years.
-Android phone tend to have 2 different battery charge settings: Optimized & Fast. APPplay DOES NOT provide fast charging. To use Android AUTO without battery drain, it is recommended to get a wireless charging pad.
-The audio output from the APPplay must be connected with the media source of the car, for example with AUX input, AMI input or USB (AUX2USB adapter) to hear the sound of the APPplay module thourgh the car speakers.
-Installing this product will not require any coding.
-Installing this product will not voided the Warranty of the car.
This kit included AUX2USB adapter to support audio input via the original USB input.
Video goes via LVDS
You can control CARplay & Android AUTO via original touch screen
Only compatible with 7” & 8” monitors
Not need to open the head-unit
The front camera input will automatically switch after leaving the reverse gear.
You can set the display time in seconds via the OSD menu (1-15 sec).
It is also possible to select the FRONT camera input manually
OEM REAR CAMERA
The interface does NOT switch back automatically to the OEM rear camera input when the reverse gear is engaged.
Static lines are available via the interface OSD menu
iPAS option is available (moveable grid lines)
PiP option is available (Picture in Picture)
REAR SELECT CAMERA INPUT
Interface will not always respond on CAN. When not responding please use the rear detection wire.
We recommend that the installation will be performed by a qualified specialist
PiP function is via splitscreen.
Media player support the following files:
Media player support the following files:
Your Phone must be compatible with Android AUTO & Androi Auto app must be available in your county.
An Android phone running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up with a data plan. For best performance, we recommend Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up. You can check your phone’s software version by looking at the About Device section under Settings
Please check the following link for more info about Android Auto: