With the NavInc Bluetooth interface it is possible to stream audio through every smartphone or tablet and to connect these devices with the original radio- and/or navigation system of Volvo. The interface makes use of the original CD changer connection port.
Beside the interface is equipped with a Bluetooth carkit function.
- Connect your Bluetooth device wireless with the original radio/navigation system in CD quality
- Charge function through USB port
- Compatible with Apple, Android, Windows & Blackberry smartphones
- Automatic Stop-Play function when switching from iPod to FM/CD/Tape
- Controls of connected device via original steering wheel controls (when available)
- Controls of connected device via original radio/navigation buttons
- Controls of connected device itself
- Extra audio input via jack 3.5mm (MP3 or notebook)
- Supports music streaming via A2DP Bluetooth protocol
- Supports controls via AVRCP protocol
- Plug & Play cable kit
- Bluetooth carkit function (with controls)
- Automatic Stop/Play function with incoming calls
BLUETOOTH STREAMING FEATURES
Wireless connection via Bluetooth for audio streaming via A2DP complete with charge function possibility (via USB port).
When the source supports AVRCP technology it is even possible to control the connected source via the original radio- and/or navigation system. It is also possible to control via the device itself.
- Next track
- Previous track
- Volume +
- Volume –
- Fast forward
Controls also works with Apps like Spotify and Google Play.
AUX INPUT FEATURES
External AUX input via 3.5mm jack connection for connecting external audio sources such as:
- MP3 player
- DVD player
BLUETOOTH CARKIT FEATURES
The NavInc Bluetooth interface is equipped with a carkit function with control functions and automatic Stop/Play function with incoming calls.
- Carkit function with automatic Stop/Play function
- Automatic synchronization of phone with Bluetooth interface
- Optional microphone with echo- and noise reduction
- Automatic mute function (only in CD changer mode)
- Accept, deny and hang up conversations via radio buttons
- Audio of conversations via original sound system
USB CHARGING FEATURES
The NavInc Bluetooth interface has a USB port for charging connected devices.
- Check tab ‘Compatibility’ to see if the interface is suitable for your radio- and/or navigation system
- Audio streaming and carkit function only works on interface level (CD changer level)
- Controls of connected source only possible when device supports AVRCP technology
- USB port on device is only for charge function
- ID3 tag (text) support is not possible
The following is provided in the set:
- Bluetooth interface: 1x
- Power cable: 1x
- Interface module: 1x
- Manual: 1x
- Service instructions: 1x