The NavInc interfaces allow for connecting video sources to the original navigation system of Audi.
The interface ensures that an input is created on the original navigation system, on which various external video sources can be connected (e.g. DVD player, DVB-T TV, iPod, reversing camera, external navigation systems, etc.). The images will be displayed on the navigation screen. The audio of the video sources must be submitted via an AUX input or FM modulator.
- RGB input (Connecting external navigation system)
- 2x Audio/Video input (connect video sources, TV / DVD / iPod)
- Camera input (connecting reversing camera)
- 2x Video output (connect headrest screens)
- NTSC support
- Audio output (audio link to the original audio system)
- Image retention while driving
- Adjustable parking lines
- Can be extended with touch screen (controls of A/V source via touch screen)
Through the interface menu, various settings can be adjusted for optimal image, namely;
- Display position
Via the camera input of the interface an aftermarket camera system can be connected to the navigation system. The camera image will be displayed automatically on the screen when the car is put in the reverse gear.
In the camera image on screen parking guidelines can be displayed. This makes it much easier to determine the distance to the object you are driving towards. The guidelines are adjustable horizontal as well as vertical so the lines can be adjusted to the car.
The video output connection can be used for linking headrest monitors or roof monitors. Sources connected to the interface will also be shown on the screens in the back.
The following is provided in the set:
- NavInc A/V Interface IF-AUDI-2GV
- Cable set
- Installation- and user manual
Voltage: 12V – 24V DC
Voltage-operating capacity: 8 – 18V DC
Standby current: 0 mA
Operating current: 5 Watt max.
Power input: 12V
Temperature range: - 30°C up to + 80°C
Dimensions(W x H x D): 130 x 20 x 102mm
- Check at the tab “compatibility” on top of this page if your radio or navigation system is suitable for this product.
- Audio of the connected video source must be linked to the AUX input of car, FM modulator, USB or iPod interface.
- No constant voltage needed (+30) therefore the interface is much more stable.
- ”Mute” function for the video inputs which are not used.
- Use of a metal casing and new components (not Chinese or remanufactured components).
- Plug and play cable set
- AUX-AUDI-2G - Audio interface
Interface for sending the audio of the interface to the original system
- IF-SW-T70 - Touch screen control
Control of the connected Audio/Video source via touch screen. Remote control buttons will be programmed on the screen via touch screen foil. Via the touch screen foil the connected Audio/Video sources can be controlled without making use of an external remote control.
The driver ofthe vehicle should not be inferred from the motion images. In many countries, watching movies while driving is prohibited. Therefore we accept no responsibility for material or personal injuries, directly or indirectly, due to installation of the interface modules.
Interface and Software basic information:
The NavInc interfaces are no navigation systems or screens to replace the navigation system. The NavInc interfaces enable the possibilities to connect different Audio/Video sources to the navigation system.
Manufacturers create adjusted software and hardware versions, options and enhancements which ensures that the compatibility of the products cannot be guaranteed 100%. Compatibility lists are based on customer feedback and experiences and will constantly be updated for optimal customer support.
- Only in combination with MMI High 2G system
- Installation also possible in combination with original TV tuner.
- AUX-output of the interface needs to be connected with AUX interface (AUX-AUDI-2G) or AUX input of the car.
- Installation also possible in combination with original reversing camera.
- Also possible to use the interface stand alone for reversing and/or forward driving camera function.
- Control of the connected Audio/Video source possible via the optional touch screen.
Images of MMI radio system:
Not suitable for the following models/systems:
- MMI High 2G
- MMI 3G